eSun eBox - Multifunction 3D printing filament storage box
Easy to absorb moisture
Due to its characteristics, 3D printing wire absorbs moisture easily, resulting in faulty or bad quality prints. In particular, PC, nylon, PVA and other materials lose their proper properties and printing is poor or fails. And as some high-quality wires are expensive, protecting them from moisture is a priority.
Simply use the desiccant bag that comes with every spool of filament!
Improper storage leads to printing imperfections
Most current users, do not have a professional storage facility to install their equipment, so the wire is placed unprotected, exposed to moisture and dust. This results in poor printing jobs and may sometimes destroy the printer itself.
Weight inconvenience, can not accurately measure
The first thing to do before a 3D printing job is to weigh the material used. In lack of a professional way of measuring wire, most users use traditional weighing means that are neither accurate nor appropriate. This leads to wrong calculations and unfinished jobs or a lot of wasted materials.
- Fully automated - Load and walk away
- Moisture free - euipped with desiccant bag
- Automatic monitoring of filament consimption - built in weight monitor
- Temperature reading - Real time detector of temperature
- ready to use
|Maximum capacity||Φ200×73mm spool width|
|Product weight||950 g|
|Power of drying heater||24 W|
|Maximum temperature||80 ℃|
|Weighing power||0.1 W|
|Weighing load||2 kg|
|Weighing error||±0.02 g|
|Filament diameter||1.75 mm/2.85 mm|
eBox - the new filament storage box by eSun
Similar to other Drying Boxes, but the eBox is actively heated to keep filaments dry while printing
- Filaments are rack placed
- Sealed protection, dust-free
- Space to add a silica gel pack
- Set the heater time and temperature
- Real-time detection of filament weight
- LED-backlit, LCD screen turns off automatically to save power
- Comes with an anti-skid rubber feet
Customers who bought this product also bought the following products: