Next-generation 3D printer with dual extruder - The new Ultimaker 3 extended for professional use
- Dual Extruder: Enables freedom of geometric design and the production of highly complex objects.
- Removable print cores: thanks to the interchangeable print cores optimized for Ultimaker's industry-leading materials, a wide range of materials are used for industrial use.
- Print Core AA: Printing with all current filaments (PLA, ABS, Nylon, CPE, TPU, etc.)
- Print Core BB: Specially developed for the water-soluble support material (PVA)
- Best printer results: The integrated hardware, software and material configurations of the Ultimaker 3 have been coordinated with particular care. As a result, more efficient workflows and at the same time high print quality can be achieved.
- Connectivity: Ethernet and wireless LAN networking capabilities provide easy access and efficient workflow.
- Permanent real-time monitoring by a camera integrated into the printer, which is connected to the open source software Cura.
- Automatic calibration and active leveling of the print bed.
- print volume left or right nozzle 215 x 215 x 300 mm
- print volume with Dual Extrusion 197 x 215 x 300 mm
Dual extrusion with water-soluble PVA support
What's in the box
- A USB stick, glue stick, grease, hex wrenches and USB and Ethernet cables
- Two swappable 0.4 AA print cores
- A swappable 0.4 BB print core
- A 350 g spool of Ultimaker PLA
- A 350 g spool of Ultimaker PVA
- A spool holder with an NFC cable
- A calibration card and XY calibration sheet
- Cura, our award-winning print preparation software - DOWNLOAD
- Powerful Ultimaker app
- Comprehensive 12-month warranty
- Lifetime expert support
This product is compatible with:
Our previous price
Now only 110.00 CHF
you save 15 % / 19.00 CHF
Customers who bought this product also bought the following products:
Our previous price
Now only 66.51 CHF
you save 10 % / 7.39 CHF