Special features of the Ultimaker 2+
The successor to the Ultimaker 2 now with following improvements:
- Easier exchange of the filament. The extruder mechanism has been improved by a geard feeder.
- Different nozzles and easy to change. (Ø 0.25 0.4, 0.6 and 0.8 mm)
To print larger objects more quickly or fine objects accurately!
- Smoother prints by optimizing the cooling: By new design the air stream flows perfectly aorund the printed object.
- New with Heated Bed and innovative leveling
- simple and intuitive navigation through a click wheel
- improved mechanical components
- new dual-active cooling on Hotend
- improved extruder and Hotend
- stable and lightweight body and attractive design
- improved electronic components, the so-called. PRO ELECTRONICS
- ützliche lighting of the building space by LED
- LCD controller
- Super Quiet 3D printing - the Ultimaker is noisy during the 3D printing only 49 decibels
- by means of a Raspberry Pi allows the Ultimaker 2 a wireless Wi-Fi 3D printing
- The Ultimaker 2 is one of the fastest FDM 3D printer for the home - it prints incredibly fast to up to 300mm / s
- The open source characteristics allow the Ultimaker own without much hassle upgrade by 100% Open Source Hardware
- The Ultimaker 2 delivers stunning 3D printing results through the very thin layer of thickness up to ~ 0.02mm (20 microns)
- The volume of construction is to be realized with the dimensions 226 x 226 x 206 mm right to your 3D models
- Ultimaker 2 prints all 3D available on the market pressure filaments, such as 3D Ink, PLA and ABS filaments and nylon, Flex, Laywoo-D3, Laybrick and many more in 2,85mm.
- The built-in SD card LCD controller allows easy, as well as wireless 3D printing
- The growing restive Ultimaker "Youmagine" community around the world increases your Ultimaker 2 product experience
- MAC and Windows PC compatibility
- Very low and easy maintenance
- Strong performance open source Cura software with free lifetime software updates
- YouMagine.com - 3D Model growing community
This product is compatible with:
Customers who bought this product also bought the following products: