INTAMSYS FUNMAT HT Enhanced Industrial 3D-Printer for PEEK
DESIGNED FOR PEEK 3D PRINTING
The FUNMAT HT is fully capable of 3D printing high-performance functional materials like PEEK, ULTEM and PPSU, in addition to a broad range of engineering thermoplastics. Users can achieve 50-micron high resolution industrial quality 3D printing of the FUNMAT HT.
Advanced thermal system design of this 3D printer includes a 90°C constant temperature chamber, 160°C heated build plate, and 450°C high-temperature extruder with all-metal hotend.
Build volume of the FUNMAT HT is 260 x 260 x 260 mm.
When printing with PLA or Flex Material, please open the front door and lid to prevent heat build-up!
New features of the Funmat HT Enhanced
- Easy printing thanks to automatic calibration
- improved drivers of the X / X / Z axes
- improved ceramic printe plate for better adhesion
- improved heating capacity
- Constantly heated printer chamber up to max. 90°C
- Heated pressure plate up to max. 160°C
- Heated extruder up to 450°C
- Large print volume of 260 x 260 x 260 mm
- open-filament system (filament from third-party manufacturers possible)
- High-resolution 3D printing with a minimum thickness of 50 microns
Customers who bought this product also bought the following products:
INTAMSYS PEEK Filament 0.5kg, High quality 3D Filaments
INTAMSYS Ultem 9085 Filament 1.75mm 0.5kg, High quality 3D Filaments
ABS-S Special filament 1.75mm silver 1 kg, in industrial quality, fast-flowing