INTAMSYS FUNMAT HT Enhanced Industrial 3D-Printer for PEEK
DESIGNED FOR PEEK 3D PRINTING
The FUNMAT HT is fully capable of 3D printing high-performance functional materials like PEEK, ULTEM and PPSU, in addition to a broad range of engineering thermoplastics. Users can achieve 50-micron high resolution industrial quality 3D printing of the FUNMAT HT.
Advanced thermal system design of this 3D printer includes a 90°C constant temperature chamber, 160°C heated build plate, and 450°C high-temperature extruder with all-metal hotend.
Build volume of the FUNMAT HT is 260 x 260 x 260 mm.
When printing with PLA or Flex Material, please open the front door and lid to prevent heat build-up!
New features of the Funmat HT Enhanced
- Easy printing thanks to automatic calibration
- improved drivers of the X / X / Z axes
- improved ceramic printe plate for better adhesion
- improved heating capacity
- Constantly heated printer chamber up to max. 90°C
- Heated pressure plate up to max. 160°C
- Heated extruder up to 450°C
- Large print volume of 260 x 260 x 260 mm
- open-filament system (filament from third-party manufacturers possible)
- High-resolution 3D printing with a minimum thickness of 50 microns
Customers who bought this product also bought the following products:
Modifi3D USB 3D Print Finishing Tool, incl. tips
181gr. XTC-3D® High Performance 3D Print Coating - small bottle
PEI Ultem Sheet Print Surface 254x254mm, 0.4mm with 3M 468MP Adhesive Tape, can be cutted
AprintaPro PrintaStick solves adhesion problems with heated building board, stick with 50 ml
INTAMSYS Ultem 1010 Filament 1.75mm 0.5kg, High quality 3D Filaments
PP Polypropylene ProFill natural, 0.5kg on spool