BCN3D Sigma 3D Printer Release 2019
A NEW GENERATION OF BCN3D PRINTERS
- Hotends by E3D, Optimized for SigmaX Printer
- Filament Runout Sensor
- Improved UX/UI
- Dual-Extruder with standard nozzle 0.4mm
- incl. Bondtech-Extruder System
- bigger, quiter and faster
- print with water soluble PVA
- Duplication mode
- Mirror mode
- Dual Color print
- automatic bed leveling
HOTENDS OPTIMIZED BY E3D
Manufactured and assembled by the top world hotend manufacturer, the new hotend version
· Finest machining quality: Internal key geometries at the nozzle and the heatbreak precisely
machined and QC’d to ensure a the highest quality standards.
· Improved thermal dissipation: Optimized heatbreak and heatsink geometries provide a better
heat transfer. This reduces underextrusion issues caused by heat creep and provides a more
reliable extrusion under different extrusion environments.
· Refined electronics: Heater cartridge with narrower resistance tolerances ensures less variation
on the thermal behavior of different hotends. New thermistor cartridges enhances the heat
transfer, providing a more accurate reading and a smoother extrusion.
· Assembled by E3D: The assembly process and quality control performed by and experimented
team of professionals in a state-of-the-art assembly line secure a top performance over the time.
· Fully compatible with all old Sigma and Sigmax printers: The new hotend version can be
used in any BCN3D Sigma or Sigmax printer, no matter the version.
FILAMENT RUNOUT SENSOR
A simple yet effective subsystem: a mechanical switch to detect
filament presence allows to prevent from one of the most common and
frustrating failure reasons.
Automatic job pause: In cause of running out of filament during a print
job, the printer will automatically pause and warn the user to lead new
filament to resume the print, letting to save time and money.
Thoroughly tested: Several design iterations and thousands of printing
hours ensure a robust performance over the time.
Fully compatible with all old Sigma and Sigmax printers: This new
device version can be implemented in any BCN3D Sigma or Sigmax
printer, no matter the version.
Improved GUI and UX
The refined Graphic User Interface incorporates several new features, assistants and information
to offer a smoother and more intuitive User Experience.
· More printing parameters to control: Now it is possible to independently adjust Flow Rates
and Layer Fan Speeds for each hotend during a print job.
· Mirror and Duplication modes enabled for the Sigma: The Sigma R19 features the most
productive printing modes to take all the profit of the IDEX architecture.
· New Assistant to change the Hotend: It provides a step-by-step process to properly change a
hotend and calibrate it.
· Hotend identification: The user can select the hotends installed, which improves the
calibration process and prevents from mismatching gcode configurations.
· Maintenance alerts: After a certain distance covered, a maintenance alert prompts,
recommending the user to clean and grease the axis.
· More materials presets: The Load Filament assistant now includes more material presets to
ease the process to the user.
· Information screens: Processes and assistants are detailed, providing the user a context to
operate the printer flawlessly
|Printing technology||Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)|
|Extruders||2 Dual Bondtech Extruders with E3D Hotends 0.4|
|Build volume||210 x 297 x 210mm|
|Layer resolution||0,05 – 0,30mm (standard nozzle 0,4mm)|
|LCD Display||TouchPAD Resistive Full Color|
|Operating nozzle temperature||Maximum 290°C|
|Platform temperature||Maximum 100°C|
|Supported materials||PLA, ABS, ABS+, PVA, HIPS, TPE, PETG and similar|
|Filament diameter||2.85 mm (± 0,05 mm)|
|Connections||USB and SD card|
|Removble platform||Yes - Glass bed|
|Software included||Cura-BCN3D (Compatible with SimpliFy3D)|
|File format||STL, OBJ, AMF|
|Product Dimension||4675mm x 440mm x 680mm (including cables)|
|Nozzle diameter||0,6mm (Standard) / 0,4mm, 0.5mm, 0.8mm, 1.0mm (optional to buy)|
|Supported OS||Windows, Mac, Linux|
What's in the Box
- BCN3D Sigma R19
- 2 spools filament
- Tool kit
- Link to Cura Software
- USB cable
Customers who bought this product also bought the following products: