NYLON Taulman 2.85mm
Taulman3d - the well-known American manufacturer of high-strength materials for your 3D printer.
Taulman nylons has been developed specifically for 3D printing. Taulman are a water-repellent nylon filaments that are extremely durable. Very well suited to functional parts that must withstand heavy loads, produce.
The materials are characterized by the combination of excellent surface binding, extreme crack resistance and dyeing options. The Taulman nylons combine these properties in 3D filament with 3 or 1.75 mm diameter.
For colorless to white 3D prints with something translucent surface. The coloring of the Taulman nylons is possible with conventional textile dyes readily. The surface quality of the printed objects is both visually and haptically currently unmatched.
3D prints, which are made of nylon Taulman are quickly perceived as high quality.
- Alloy 910 - The strongest and most durable Alloy material available.
- Nylon 680 FDA - Developed to meet FDA F&B Contact requirements.
- Nylon 645 - The most chemical resistant Nylon available.
- Nylon Bridge -A unique material designed and requested by the FFM community.
- PCTPE - A unique co-polymer of TPE and flexible nylon.
- Nylon 230 - A low print temperature, slippery nylon.
- Nylon 618 - A consistent viscosity, slippery nylon.
- t-glase - A high clarity, high reflectivity, medium viscosity polyester in Clear, Red, Green, Blue, Black and White.
- TECH-G - A high strength PETG developed for Design Engineering and Architectural use.
- n-vent - From Eastman Chemical Co - Amphora AM 1800 a highly specular polyester in Clear, Red, Green, Blue, White, Black and Yellow.
- BluPrint -A high Tg clear polyester for auto lens/lamp covers and auxiliary components that must stand up to high temps.
- In-PLA - A high strength, High Tg PLA in Clear, Red, Green, Blue, White and Black.
|Show 1 to 9 (of in total 9 products)||Sites: 1|