Proto-Pasta Conductive /EDS PLA 2.85mm - 0.5kg
Electrify prints for Simple Circuits & Touch-Sensitive Devices!
Now with improved layer adhesion, increased resilience to break, higher melt flow, and, in general, greater consistency for more trouble-free, higher performance printing experience!
Have you ever wanted to create something with your 3D printer that includes electronics? Maybe an LED, touch sensor, or some other genius invention to solve the world’s problems? Then Proto-pasta Conductive PLA is the perfect material for you!
- Available in 1.75 & 2.85 (3) mm diameters.
- Prints with standard PLA settings (or hotter) - no heated bed or special nozzle required
- Usable on most PLA-compatible printers
- Great for simple circuitry and interactive projects
How Conductive Is It?
- Volume resistivity of molded resin (not 3D Printed): 15 ohm-cm
- Volume resistivity of 3D printed parts along layers (x/y): 30 ohm-cm
- Volume resistivity of 3D printed parts against layers (z): 115 ohm-cm
- A 10cm length of 1.75mm filament has a resistance of approximately 2.5 kohm
Customers who bought this product also bought the following products: