BVOH Verbatim Filament 2.85mm water-soluble 0.5kg
- Butenediol Vinyl Alcohol Co-polymer (BVOH) for material extrusion
- Water dissolvable support material
- Waste can be disposed with household effluent**
- Excellent layer-forming, emulsifying, adhesive
- Best in combination with ABS, PLA, and PET material
- Light- and UV-sensitive
- High solubility
- Main applications: Support material for filaments, printing projects with overhangs or complex objects
- Made in Japan.
- For best performance, an extrusion temperature of 200-230°C is recommended.
- Heated build platform temperature: 70-80°C recommended.
Storage and Handling:
- Keep material in sealed bag with desiccant until ready for use.
- Store unused material in cool, dark place.
|Diameter Tolerance||1.75 ± 0.07mm mm|
|Process Temperature||200-230ºC (recommended)|
|Net Weight||0.50 kg|
|Gross Weight||1.36 kg|
|Spool Diameter||20.00 cm|
|Spool Depth||7.20 cm|
|Hub Diameter||10.20 cm|
|Hub Hole Diameter||5.10 cm|
Customers who bought this product also bought the following products:
WolfBite for ABS PETG TPE TPU - Premium Glass Bed Adhesion Solution, 60ml
LokBuild 3D Print Surface 432 x 432mm, single foil,
PEI Ultem Sheet Print Surface 500x500mm/0.4mm with 3M 468MP Adhesive Tape, can be cutted
0.45 kg PCTPE on spool
PVA HT ProFill Filament, cold - water-soluble, 0.5kg, for ABS, PETG und TPU
Nozzle cleaner / drill 0.4mm - 10 pcs.