BVOH Verbatim Filament 2.85mm water-soluble 0.5kg
- Butenediol Vinyl Alcohol Co-polymer (BVOH) for material extrusion
- Water dissolvable support material
- Waste can be disposed with household effluent**
- Excellent layer-forming, emulsifying, adhesive
- Best in combination with ABS, PLA, and PET material
- Light- and UV-sensitive
- High solubility
- Main applications: Support material for filaments, printing projects with overhangs or complex objects
- Made in Japan.
- For best performance, an extrusion temperature of 200-230°C is recommended.
- Heated build platform temperature: 70-80°C recommended.
Storage and Handling:
- Keep material in sealed bag with desiccant until ready for use.
- Store unused material in cool, dark place.
|Diameter Tolerance||1.75 ± 0.07mm mm|
|Process Temperature||200-230ºC (recommended)|
|Net Weight||0.50 kg|
|Gross Weight||1.36 kg|
|Spool Diameter||20.00 cm|
|Spool Depth||7.20 cm|
|Hub Diameter||10.20 cm|
|Hub Hole Diameter||5.10 cm|
Customers who bought this product also bought the following products:
Nozzle cleaner / drill 0.4mm - 10 pcs.
0.1 kg coil, 3D cleaning filament 3.00 mm
Nozzle cleaner / drill 0.5mm - 10 pcs.
BCN3D Hotend 0.6mm for SIGMA/X
PLA Filament Best Value 1kg grey 2.85mm
BCN3D Sigma 3D Printer Release 2019, 3D Printer with IDEX Dual-Extruder-System, E3D Hotends, 210x 297x210mm, incl. 3dLac ...