Nylon P6 G4 2.85mm black 1kg - glas fibre reinforced
- Nylon 6, known as polyamide 6, is the most widely used technical material for industrial applications, automotive engineering and the electrical industry.
- Due to its excellent properties and the possibility of aggregates such as glass fibers, minerals or carbon fibers, the properties can be tailored to the application.
- Mechanical processing is possible at any time
- In order to be able to utilize these properties also in 3D printing, the filaments Nylon 6 G4 are developed.
- By the production of an industrial compound with the addition of 20% glass fibers with a fiber length of 6 mm, a fiber length of 800-900my results in the final product.
- The specially adapted formulation does not require a specially equipped printer for 3D printing.
- A hardened steel nozzle from 0.4mm - 0.5mm is recommended because of the abrasiveness
- Ideal layer thickness is 0.20mm
- The two materials are also available in granule form at any time
improved mechanical values, industrial applications, fibers made of 6mm cut glass!
Mechanically very good post-processing
High qualtiy product Made in Germany!
240 - 280°C
Heated bed temperatur
ca. 120°C , cooling 50 - 100%
must be observed
Adhesion to printing bed
PEI print plate, Lokbuild
Glass with Printafix
20 - 40mm/s
reel hight: 80mm
Hub hole diameter: 53mm
Cool and dry (15-25˚C) and away from UV light. This enhances the shelf life significantly.
Customers who bought this product also bought the following products: