BVOH Verbatim Filament 1.75mm water-soluble 0.5kg
- Butenediol Vinyl Alcohol Co-polymer (BVOH) for material extrusion
- Water dissolvable support material
- Waste can be disposed with household effluent**
- Excellent layer-forming, emulsifying, adhesive
- Best in combination with ABS, PLA, and PET material
- Light- and UV-sensitive
- High solubility
- Main applications: Support material for filaments, printing projects with overhangs or complex objects
- Made in Japan.
- For best performance, an extrusion temperature of 200-230°C is recommended.
- Heated build platform temperature: 70-80°C recommended.
Storage and Handling:
Keep material in sealed bag with desiccant until ready for use.
Store unused material in cool, dark place.
|Diameter Tolerance||1.75 ± 0.07mm mm|
|Process Temperature||200-230ºC (recommended)|
|Net Weight||0.50 kg|
|Gross Weight||1.36 kg|
|Spool Diameter||20.00 cm|
|Spool Depth||7.20 cm|
|Hub Diameter||10.20 cm|
|Hub Hole Diameter||5.10 cm|
Customers who bought this product also bought the following products: