Nylon P6 C4 1.75mm black 1kg - carbon fiber reinforced
- Nylon 6, known as polyamide 6, is the most widely used technical material for industrial applications, automotive engineering and the electrical industry.
- Due to its excellent properties and the possibility of aggregates such as glass fibers, minerals or carbon fibers, the properties can be tailored to the application.
- Mechanical processing is possible at any time
- In order to be able to utilize these properties also in 3D printing, the filaments Nylon 6 C4 are developed.
- By the production of an industrial compound with the addition of 20% carbon fibers with a fiber length of 6 mm, a fiber length of 800-900my results in the final product.
- The specially adapted formulation does not require a specially equipped printer for 3D printing.
- A hardened steel nozzle from 0.4mm - 0.5mm is recommended because of the abrasiveness
- Ideal layer thickness is 0.20mm
- The two materials are also available in granule form at any time
increased mechanical values, industrial applications, fiber length in the starting material 6mm!
Weight reduction compared to glass fiber
High qualtiy product Made in Germany!
240 - 280°C
Heated bed temperatur
ca. 120°C , cooling 50 - 100%
must be observed
Adhesion to printing bed
PEI print plate, Lokbuild
Glass with Printafix
20 - 40mm/s
reel hight: 80mm
Hub hole diameter: 53mm
Cool and dry (15-25˚C) and away from UV light. This enhances the shelf life significantly.
Customers who bought this product also bought the following products: