NinjaFlex 1.75mm / TPU
Ninjaflex® Flexible TPU Filament
The Industry Leading Flexible Filament
NinjaFlex® flexible filament leads the industry thanks to its superior flexibility and longevity compared to non-polyurethane materials. Its consistency in diameter and ovality (roundness) outpaces other polyurethane materials. Made from a specially formulated thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) material, this patented technology boasts a low-tack, easy-to-feed texture. The result is uniquely flexible, strong prints ideal for direct-drive extruders.
- Shore Hardness = 85A
- Truly flexible (no fill or layer manipulation required to achieve performance)
- 660% elongation allows for repeated movement and impact without wear or cracking
- Polyurethane composition allows for excellent vibration reduction
- Patented low friction exterior allows for smooth feeding
- Consistent diameter and material properties providing reliable, high quality prints
- Chemical resistant to many materials, including naphtha, ASTM Oils #1-3, petroleum and freon
- Adheres to all standard build platforms without glue or tape
- REACH and RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive compliantgs, leveling feet, protective applications
- Extruder Temperature: 225°C – 235°C
- Platform Temperature: Room temperature – 40°C
- Glue and/ or blue painters tape is suggested if not using a heated bed.
- Top and bottom layers: 10-20 mm/ sec (600-1200 mm/ min)
- Infill speeds: 15-35 mm/ sec (900-2100 mm/ min)
- Layer 2+ use cooling fan if available.
|Show 1 to 10 (of in total 10 products)||Sites: 1|